Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 62 – Melbourne

 
We went to the Melbourne Aquarium today. They had some good displays of turtles, fish, sharks and sting rays:







The main attraction we went there to see was the penguins, and we weren’t disappointed!!









What a shit of a place Melbourne CBD is to drive around!!

You have to turn right from the left lane across tram crossings with no green arrows having to navogate the traffic in the right lane going forwards plus the traffic coming from the other direction – every time I tried I got stuck in the intersection when the light turned red (with red light cameras).

After 10,000km and 60 days, I haven’t broken a single road regulation (to the point of being abused by others drivers not interested in obeying the speed limits) and within 1 hour of driving around the Melbourne CBD I’ve probably lost my license.

Not happy....

Accommodation – Ashley Gardens Big 4 Holiday Village

Quiz Question #70 – What is the coldest recorded temperature in Antarctica?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment