We went to visit Uncle Justin (my brother) and Aunty Cathy this morning. They hadn’t yet met Ryan so it was good to catch up.
Afterwards we went to the Aquarium of Western Australia at Hillarys Boat Harbour – a fancy marina on the edge of the Indian Ocean:


Did I ever mention that I’m one quarter Indian? My grandfather was born in India.
At the aquarium we saw some sharks, sting rays, fish and turtles. Once again Ryan enjoyed being able to touch some of them in the ‘touch pool’.


Ryan even found a shark statue and a crocodile statue:


At lunch Ryan was learning how to use Uncle Justin’s iPhone:

Ryan was so tired from the long day yesterday that he fell asleep in the car (with his new nemo toy clutched to his chest) and slept for 3 hours all up!!!

Accommodation – Mantra on Hay
Quiz Question #81 – Compared to the other states, where does Western Australia rank in terms of population (e.g. 1st, 9th)?

Indian - I'm a witness its true!!
ReplyDelete