We took Ryan to the Alma Park Zoo this morning. They had heaps of animals including:
Yes, that’s a Cassowary in the background with Kylie and Ryan!!


Once again we got to hand feed lots of the animals which Ryan enjoyed (as did we):



I swear that Ryan is not trying to strangle this Alpacca!!

Here’s a photo of me and my ‘ass’:

This afternoon, after risking death driving through inner city traffic during peak hour (I don’t think I’ll get used to inner city driving in a hurry), we went for a stroll along South Bank on the Brisbane River.

We did some ‘site seeing’ on The Brisbane Wheel which is like a giant ferris wheel (but with an enclosed cabin) that stands almost 60m above the ground with over 40 carriages:



Afterwards we took a look through the Brisbane Museum. Of course Ryan ran straight to the Dinosaur section!!


Quiz Question #40 – How many bridges cross the Brisbane river?
Accommodation – Mantra Hotel

No comments:
Post a Comment