We woke up to more of those delicious fresh banana pancakes with strawberries and cream again this morning.
Another surprise for Kylie today (although I did have to tell her yesterday so that she could sign the liability waiver paperwork). She got to go swimming with the dolphins at Sea World!!
She thoroughly enjoyed it after she got over her fear of being eaten by them (I might not have helped with some fictional stories I told her about dolphins attacking humans….).
After the dolphin swim we caught up with some of Kylie’s relatives on the Gold Coast, visiting her Uncle Bill and his family at Mudgeeraba. Aunty Hieu made us a lovely lunch and it was great to catch up with everyone.
This afternoon we went to Warner Brothers Movie World. I went on all four of the big rides of course including: Super Man Escape, Lethal Weapon, Bat Wing Bat Drop and Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster.


We took Ryan to the kids section where he rode more rides than me (again) including the Sylvester Bounce N Pounce and the Sylvester & Tweety Cages:


Afterwards we had our photo taken with Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird and Ryan got a Scooby Doo teddy bear (while I had another ride on Super Man Escape):

Quiz Question #44 – How many teeth do dolphins have?
Accommodation – Nara SeaWorld Resort

No comments:
Post a Comment